Brando/ Paparazzi Electro RMX Brando/ Paparazzi Electro RMX

HAHA SICK!

Hey man nice to see your still around, havnt talked to you in forever, looks like your starting to make it big on here ha :) anyway nice job this is awesome!

Dj-Brand0 responds:

hey mate. thanks for the review. add me on msn or drop me an email on hardstyle_brandon@hotmail.com.

or add me on skype xbrando93x. ill be glad to have a chat with ya

the F*$& song the F*$& song

LOLz

10/10

Just becuase its that funny with a good beat behind it :P

Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP

ABOUT TIME!!!

I have the one you released and was unfinished like a year ago or so, and wondered if you would ever really finish it lol, well its excellent as expected!
and once again about time xD

10/10

Dark Side of the Moon(c.s) Dark Side of the Moon(c.s)

gooood

It is pretty good, I really like it, butttt, I think you could make it a little better if you mad the bass/kicks a little harder/deeper lol, but thats the only thing i can think of, good work!

To Marissa (happy Mix) To Marissa (happy Mix)

awww

This song is super awesome lol, and the reason you made it makes it all the more better, you can definitely get a feel for how you were feeling whyll you were making this song *cheers*

Chaoticstyle responds:

ty man. and i totally agree. posible one of my best songs.

Just you and me (preview1) Just you and me (preview1)

nice

Ha dang it progresses at a good speed lol, its pretty nice so far cant wait to hear the final, when it comes to advice i cant really help ya there, becuase i really dont know ware you wanna go with this lol, but keep it up and finish it xD

Jewelz123 responds:

Thanks dude, I will try my best :)

Summer bash Summer bash

haha nice

Man i have been missing music like this man keep it up, everyone has been like trying to move toreds hard style or house, so its nice to hear some stuff like this again xD

Brando - December Previews Brando - December Previews

Good previews buttt

I liked them all, i liked the 1st one the most then the 2nd one then the 3rd lol, the 4th one at about 1:37 i sorry i didnt like at all vocals like that ruin it for me >.<

I enjoyed it becuase they all gave off a different feel and i would enjoy hearing the rest of your 1st and 2nd preview for sure xD

keeps it up

8/10
4/5 (soz that last one ruined it for meh :P)

Dj-Brand0 responds:

Alright, Thanks Iwin :D Glad you liked them, nearly all of them :P I like the 1st one and the 3rd one heaps and I'll finish them first. Maybe you'll like the last one when you hear the tune to it. But yeah. Just wait out till I release the full songs.
Thanks for the rate and review :D

-Cheers Brando

(NUB)The Wizard's Finale (NUB)The Wizard's Finale

Legendary

*clap* Pure amazement.

11/10
6/5

nubbinownz responds:

<3 THIS ONE GOES TO 11 !!

Toy Piano Toy Piano

ha nice

lol dang it is vary like twisted and mysteriouse i like it, its kinda feel to repetitive after about 2mins though, but still vary nicely done, this is the type of music i would expect to be in some twisted or like old school mid evil game or somthing like as title screen or something, anywho its nice xD

8/10
4/5

OBIEakaAO responds:

thanks bro, i liked it to, its really like, creepy weird. thanks for the review